Innovative, energetic, fresh and cutting-edge filtration and separations technology manufacturing company are seeking a Manufacturing Professional to join their team. This is an exciting, ground floor opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of a young and rapidly growing organization.
Transcend Solutions creates efficient, innovative and customized separation solutions that optimize critical customer processes in the energy sector. We believe in exceptional quality, continuous improvement, customer advocacy, safety, environmental sensitivity and an empowered work culture.
- Manage the entire supply chain function from incoming raw materials to finished good shipment
- Production Scheduling
- Procurement and expediting of raw materials
- Warehouse organization and flow optimization
- Create meaningful work instructions as well as design and implement improved production processes
- Will own and lead the ERP conversion process for operations
- Implement an ISO 9001 quality system
- Minimum of 5 years in same or similar role to this one
- Experience in made-to-order manufacturing and one-piece flow
- Experience working with ERP’s
- Working in an ISO and QMS environment before
- Demonstrates knowledge through the entire supply chain
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Logical, analytical and problem solving abilities
- Works well in a cross-functional, open-communication environment
- Engages in the business, masters their skill and becomes knowledgeable in all other aspects of the business
- Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Distribution, or Logistics degreepreferred
Transcend Solutions is a forward-thinking company, moving at an exceptional pace. The company offers a generous package and a truly unique experience. If you seek responsibility and accountability, enjoy spirited conversations and candor, believe in doing things right the first time and wish to be rewarded for your performance, this is for you. Please send your resume to: [email protected]
Transcend offers a complete and generous benefits package and a compensation program designed to increase sales and bolster performance. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.